8/26/2011

If I get EVLT, and later get pregnant, will my vericose vein symptoms come back?


If I get EVLT, and later get pregnant, will my vericose vein symptoms come back?
I had a baby, and had some problems with vericose veins. I am now a candidate for EVLT. I want to get the surgery, but also want more children later. If I get the surgery, will the vericose vein symptoms return after the other babies?

Maybe yes, maybe no. Venous ablation seems more prone to fail when a person is morbidly obese (say a body mass index of 50) or when they are pretty fluid overloaded. (as women often are when pregnant)

Having said that, EVLT hasn't been around all that long. If you're lucky, then they won't reoccur. If they do come back, then it might be sooner or it might be later.

Sorry to be vague, but there is do fixed answer.

A Life at the Edge


evlt - click on the image below for more information.



evlt








A Life at the Edge





Click on the button for more evlt information and reviews.


Say hello to Schoki / best wishes
evlt

Image by dotdean

Endovenous Laser Treatment (EVLT) for Varicose Veins- Dr. John Tan in Channelnewsasia








See Dr. John Tan performing Endovenous Laser Treatment for varicose veins. This is an extract of a programme aired on Channelnewsasia
Video Rating: 5 / 5



Orignal From: If I get EVLT, and later get pregnant, will my vericose vein symptoms come back?

No comments:

Post a Comment